Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
- 15% higher in efficiency to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to subsequent degree. Dual heatsinks and followers speed up and improve warmth dissipation for top-tier efficiency. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base guarantee warmth from CPU and drop temps. Superb for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with excessive TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design permits unrestricted use of any entrance RAM slot, and cut-out fin design provides clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing solely 155mm tall, the cooler matches most PC case available on the market.
- Utilizing Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two completely different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM followers rotating in other way. This generates larger static strain in addition to secure airflow thus pushing cooling efficiency to most whereas holding silent operation. Addition fan clips is included so as to add third fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and safe for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Sq. ILM, 2066 Sq. ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system provides exact contact strain to CPU and help hottest sockets and motherboards available on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for putting in each followers on one CPU fan header.
Package deal Dimensions: 51.6 x 60.8 x 53.9 inches