ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 DirectX 12 Graphics Card, 24GB 384-Bit GDDR6X, PCIe 4.0, HDCP Prepared, VR Prepared, EK Water Block, DisplayPort 1.4 (x3), HDMI 2.1 w/ Mytrix HDMI 2.1 Cable(4k@120Hz/8K@60Hz).
- 【Excessive-performance Water Block】 designed for customized loops. A central inlet split-flow cooling engine designed by EK channels coolant over the GPU and different key parts with out limiting circulate. The design effectively dispatches giant thermal masses and saves prized slot area.
- 【Auto-Excessive Know-how】 makes use of automation to boost reliability. Auto-Excessive Know-how is an automatic manufacturing course of that units new requirements within the trade by permitting all soldering to be accomplished in a single move. This reduces thermal pressure on parts and avoids using harsh cleansing chemical substances, leading to much less environmental affect, decrease manufacturing energy consumption, and a extra dependable product total.
- 【A Protecting Backplate】prevents PCB flex and hint harm. The PCB is bolstered by an aluminum backplate that provides structural rigidity, serving to to stop flex and defend parts and hint pathways from harm.
- 【A Stainless Metal Bracket】is more durable and extra proof against corrosion. The mounting bracket of the ASUS (*12*) has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Metal that’s more durable and extra proof against corrosion.
- 【A Single-Slot】design suits in small chassis and leaves room for extra PCIe units. A compact single-slot design will increase compatibility with different PCIe peripherals and even permits a number of ASUS (*12*) playing cards to be stacked in a system.
Package deal Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches